Job Location: Ashford, although may be required to work elsewhere
Job Status: Permanent (Full-time)
Job Career Level: Experienced (Non-manager)
£14,500.00 per year
Job Reference code: ASH/TA/2
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am - 4pm
Reporting to: Depot Manager
Liaising with: Company-wide from Directors and Divisional Managers through to all levels of staff
- Manage the delivery of planned and reactive services to industrial, commercial and domestic customers in accordance with established quality procedures.
- Receive service requests verbally or electronically, providing advice and prices to customers, and coordinate the relevant resources to meet agreed timescales.
- Plan and schedule labour, vehicles and plant on a daily and weekly basis allowing flexibility to accommodate emergency responses / changes to the works programme.
- Ensure H&S and environmental compliance of operations including the preparation of risk and method statements, and the inspection and maintenance of plant.
- Use standard and in-house software for a range of tasks including job management and costing as well as reporting and administration.
- Manage day to day issues arising from the supervision of field teams including providing advice and instructions, attendance and timekeeping, sickness and other absence, authorisation of overtime, coaching, welfare, disciplinary matters and the identification of training needs.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed correctly by the drivers and submitted on time.
- Liaise with and assist generally other sections in the Company in the delivery of operational and administrative services to internal and external customers.
- Perform tasks at all times in accordance with H&S and statutory procedures having regard also to the Company’s quality management system.
- Management of staff and fleet resources.
- Experience within the water industry or environmental sector would be desirable.
- IT literate, and in particular familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Dealing with customers professionally.
- Good communicator, able to provide clear oral and written advice to field teams and management as required.
- Organising and planning skills to ensure work programmes are established and followed.
- Able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Reliable, responsible, numerate and commercially aware.
- Receptive to training and new ways of working.
- Work consistently to high standards of quality, health and safety.
- A zero tolerance alcohol and drug abuse policy applies.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an email including your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or download, complete and return our application pack below.
You can also send your completed application pack to: MTS Cleansing Services Ltd, Stanley House, Anthonys Way, Medway City Estate, Rochester, Kent, ME2 4NF.
No agencies or advertising companies please.
Download application pack