Business Development Manager
Job Location: Minworth Sewage Treatment Works, Minworth, B76 9DP
Job Status: Permanent (Full-time)
Job Career Level: Administration
£32,000 per year with company car, pension and life insurance per year
Job Reference code: BDM/Min
Hours: 50 hours per week, any 5 from 7 days
Reporting to: Business Development Director
Liaising with: Managers and External Customers
- Ensuring appointments are booked.
- Writing estimates and proposals.
- Preparing risk and method statements for upcoming planned work.
- Securing disposal sites for waste.
- Developing waste classification skills.
- Arranging for delivery and collection of waste samples for analysis.
- Responding to customers enquiries.
- Filing paperwork as required.
- Liaising with marketing department to promote and advertise services.
- Ensuring all BDM’s sales figures are correctly recorded on systems.
- PQQ and writing tender quotes for customers, once fully trained and confident.
- Generating customer leads for sales team.
- Good telephone manner.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm towards work.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Good eye for detail.
- Good timekeeping and attendance.
- Ability to manager own time scales.
- Able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to work within strict deadlines.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Current full driving licence.
- Experience working within a Waste Management or Utilities environment preferred, but not essential.
In order to be considered for this position, please download, complete and return your application form to email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can return your completed application form by post to: MTS Cleansing Services Limited, Stanley House, Anthonys Way, Medway City Estate, Rochester, Kent, ME2 4NF.
No recruitment agencies please.
Download application pack