MTS Cleansing Services Limited Is Committed to being and environmentally consious and resposible company, and it is in our policy to strive to ensure that all aspects of the business have the least harmful effect on the environment. So far as reasonably practiable, we will:
- Ensure we are aware of all environtmental legislation, and comply with all regulatory requirements pertinent to our activities
- Manage the companies operations in a way that mimimizes hazards to the environment, employees and a wider community
- Use safe technologies and operating procedures, and maintain regular emergency tested plans minimize the enviromental effects of new developments through effective planing and use of environmental assessments
- Promote an understanding of environmental issues, amongst employees and any organisation working for us or on our behalf, customers, suppliers, local communites and other stakeholders
- Routinely assessing and monitoring our impact upon the environemt and implementing the appropriate operational controls and training to prevent pollution.
Our commitment to the achievement of continual improvement is effected by the implementation and operation of a formal Environmental management system (EMS) that provides a framework for establishing enviromental objectives and for the setting and regular review of realistic measurable targets, particularly concerning:
- The safe handling, transportation, storage, treatment, processing and disposal of any wastes that may be harmful to the environment.
- Reduction of vehicle fuel consumption and the use of cleaner fuels in order to reduce carbon emissons.