CCTV / Drainage Engineer
Job Location: Chickenhall, with remote working within the UK when required.
Job Status: Permanent (Full-time)
Job Career Level: Experienced (Non-managerial)
Dependent on experience
Job Reference code: CCTV/CH1
Hours: As Terms and Conditions, call out and standby rotas apply. Overtime and some unsocial hours in accordance with statutory provisions.
Reporting to: Depot Manager
- Drive and operate specialist CCTV underground pipe survey rig, working on private and public land in strict accordance with statutory health, safety, and environmental procedures.
- Interpret survey results and prepare comprehensive condition reports to industry standards.
- Undertake basic H&S vehicle checks at the start and finish of each shift.
- Report all defects, accidents and near misses immediately to line manager.
- Ensure all jobs are correctly documented with work tickets submitted at the end of each shift.
- Ensure the condition of all issued personal protective clothing and equipment remains fit for purpose, clean and free from defects.
- Keep the vehicle and equipment washed down on a weekly basis, free from rubbish.
- Undertake ad-hoc duties as and when your vehicle is off the road or you are required to assist other field teams in exceptional circumstances.
- Attend meetings, medical and training courses as required.
- 7.5 tonne vehicle licence holder. WITA qualified preferred. Computer literate.
- Previous work involving CCTV surveys in the water utility / environmental services sector is desirable. Knowledge of safe working in streetworks preferred.
- Reliable, practical and responsible.
- Able to deal with the public in a polite and friendly manner.
- Organise and plan work to ensure programmes are established and followed.
- Able to work with a minimum of supervision and to receive instructions remotely.
- Good communicator, able to provide clear oral information to colleagues and management when required.
- Work consistently to high standards of health and safety.
- A zero tolerance alcohol and drug abuse policy applies.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an email including your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can download, complete and return our application pack below to: MTS Cleansing Services Ltd, Stanley House, Anthonys Way, Medway City Estate, Rochester, Kent, ME2 4NF.
No agencies or advertising companies please.