Business Development Assistant
Job Location: Rochester (Medway City Estate)
Job Status: Active
Job Career Level: Administrative
£16,500 to £21,000 per annum per year
Job Reference code: BDA/SH
Career going down the DRAIN?
Don’t WASTE another moment; Get if free FLOWING again at MTS Cleansing Services LTD
Reporting to: Sales Director
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00; 37.5 hours per week
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Be part of a dynamic team to assist with Sales and Revenue by answering work enquiries from customers received by emails, social media or by phone.
- Liaise directly with customers and potential customers to build good working relationships
- Raising purchasing orders, job requests, creating jobs on our bespoke Gatehouse System
- Create presentations via MS PowerPoint, updating spreadsheets, and Word documents
- Helping to resolve queries from customers and suppliers
- General filing and office administration duties such as using a photocopier, laminator, binding equipment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office systems
- Management of stock control systems
- Proficient in Excel
- Work consistently to high standards of quality, health and safety
- Ability to set own tasks and enable completion of responsibilities
- Honest with high levels of integrity
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Full UK Driving Licence (clean)
- Pension and Life cover
- 20 days annual leave, enhanced with length of service, plus statutory days
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
Support from a family run company that considers, your health, safety and wellbeing as a number one priority.
MTS Cleansing Services Ltd has been an established Waste Management Company for over 35 years. Over the years, we have increased our fleet and employee headcount, generated fantastic long term relationships with our customers across the UK and been recognised as one of the biggest Waste Management companies in the industry. We have won awards for our achievements and want our reputation and success to continue for many more years to come.