Job Location: Camberley Depot, although may be required to work elsewhere.
Job Status: Permanent (Full-time)
Job Career Level: Experienced (Non-manager)
£14,500.00 per year
Job Reference code: CAM/TA/1
Hours: 37.5 Hours, although may be required to work more hours when necessary.
Reporting to: Depot Manager
Liaising with: Colleagues and external customers
- Assist in the delivery of planned and reactive services to industrial, commercial and domestic customers in accordance with established quality procedures.
- Booking jobs in with customers and arranging convenient times for the work needed to take place.
- Routing jobs to crews that you have booked out with customers. If other divisional crews are needed, you will need to liaise with their manager to arrange their availability.
- Use standard and in-house software for a range of tasks including job management and costing as well as reporting and administration.
- When completing jobs, you will need to ensure that the relevant computer system is updated accordingly with the correct information.
- Assisting drivers with information as and when requested, ensuring that they are aware which manholes they are needed to work on and what type of work is required.
- As and when required, you will need to liaise with local councils/governments to arrange for dispensation to work in certain areas/roads during busy periods.
- Step into the shoes of your manager as and when required through their absence.
- Perform tasks at all times in accordance with H&S and statutory procedures having regard also to the Company’s quality management system.
- As and when required, you will need to carry out ad-hoc duties or assist other divisions within the office.
- Non-specific, however previous experience in the transport, waste or logistics industries would be an advantage.
- Previous experience of working within an office.
- IT literate, and in particular familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Dealing with customers professionally.
- Previous experience of working within an office environment.
- Good communicator, able to provide clear oral and written advice to field teams and management as required.
- Organising and planning skills to ensure work programmes are established and followed.
- Able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Reliable, responsible, numerate and commercially aware.
- Receptive to training and new ways of working.
- Work consistently to high standards of quality, health and safety.
- A zero tolerance alcohol and drug abuse policy applies.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an email including your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can download, complete and return our application pack below to: MTS Cleansing Services Ltd, Stanley House, Anthonys Way, Medway City Estate, Rochester, Kent, ME2 4NF.
No agencies or advertising companies please.
Download application pack