Job Location: Rochester, ME2 4NF
Job Status: Permanent (Full-time)
Job Career Level: Administration
Job Reference code: Trainer1
Due to continued expansion and growth, MTS Cleansing Services Ltd, one of the UK’s largest independently owned companies in the liquid waste and utilities industry, are currently looking to recruit a qualified in house trainer to develop and deliver bespoke in house training courses and external qualifications specific to the Waste Water Industry.
The ideal candidate will be required to support the Training Department Manager to deliver training in line with the company training strategy, ensuring that facilitation notes are followed and that the highest standard of delivery is achieved.
As a Trainer you will ensure that the learner’s experience in challenging, practical and career building. Growing our own talent and career progression is vital to our people strategy.
Main Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver a variety of industry related training courses including Confined Spaces Training in house to City and Guilds standards.
- Deliver Waste Water Drainage courses specific to EUSR.
- To design, develop and deliver group, and one to one training solutions that match the needs identified by managers and the board and carry our effective evaluation of the training solution provided.
- To continually drive the performance of the business through coaching and training to ensure we provide the best solution for our employees, candidates and clients at all times.
- To deliver training on new and existing systems in line with policies and procedures (internal and external) to new recruits and established members of staff.
- To work alongside appropriate members of the management team to develop solutions to barriers and objections raised through training, feedback and quality issues.
- To act and appear in a professional manner, ensuring the company image of service excellence and quality standards are portrayed at all times.
- Training needs analysis experience within a systems and quality context.
- City and Guilds accredited trainer.
- Experience of developing training materials and courses.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to gain credibility across the business.
- An organised, proactive approach to work with attention given to detail.
- Ability to work confidentially.
- Adaptable to change and able to work well under pressure.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Microsoft Office literate.
- Previous experience gained within a similar role within the Waste water industry.
- Competitive salary.
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays).
- Auto Enrolment pension after qualifying period.
- Life insurance after 3 months.
In order to be considered for this position, please download, complete and return your application form to email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can return your completed application form by post to: MTS Cleansing Services Limited, Stanley House, Anthonys Way, Medway City Estate, Rochester, Kent, ME2 4NF.
No recruitment agencies please.
Download application pack