HGV Driver / Engineers
Job Location: Depots in South East
Job Status: Active
Job Career Level: Drainage Industry Experience with HGV Class 1 or 2
Job Reference code: HGV DRA/ENG
Career going down the DRAIN? Don’t WASTE another moment; Get if free FLOWING again at MTS Cleansing Services LTD
Due to successful growth of our business, we are looking for experienced
- HGV Drivers (minimum Class 2)
- CPC required
- Drainage Engineers (CCTV units, Tankers, Jetting, Combi and confined space entry operatives)
To join our teams in the South East, at Rochester, Ham Hill and Ashford
You have the opportunity to help protect the environment whilst also ensuring compliance of free flowing drainage systems in the Southern region which will include the following activities;
- Working on private and public land in strict accordance with statutory health, safety and environmental procedures and have knowledge in such areas
- 50 hours per week, be flexible with working hours (we can be very reactive at times and teams are expected to assist as much as they can)
- Attend emergency call out situations dealing with sewer blockages, flooding and pollution, assisting customers with serious drainage issues
- Commitment to unsociable working hours including various weekends in line with our emergency call out rota
What will you get from us?
- Excellent rates of pay including; enhanced payments for overtime, unsociable working hours and call outs
- Career progression and job security with one of the country’s most successful and long standing Waste and Drainage Company
- In house bespoke training centre for specialised skill set development
- State of the art technical equipment to carry out your daily tasks
- Personal Protective Clothing and Equipment
- Pension and Life cover
- 20 days annual leave, enhanced with length of service, plus statutory days
- Support from a family run company that considers, your health, safety and wellbeing as a number one priority
MTS Cleansing Services Ltd is a family run business; and has been an established Waste Management Company for over 35 years.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call HR on 01634 285842 for further information.
In order to be considered for this position, please complete our online screening process.
A job application pack will be made available to download for successful applicants.
Start screening process