Transport Admin Assistant
Job Location: Ham Hill, Snodland, although may be required to work elsewhere.
Job Status: Permanent (Full-time)
Job Career Level: Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Reference code: AA/HH/1
Hours: As Terms and Conditions, although may be required to work more hours when necessary.
Reporting to: Office/Depot Manager
Liaising with: Drivers and Divisional Managers through to all staff in your division.
- Reporting for Southern Water.
- Tracking daily ECO’s.
- Processing invoices.
- Processing fuel receipts.
- Updating KPI spreadsheet daily.
- Raising hazards to Southern Water.
- FORS Carbon footprint (Monthly).
- Keying Biffa invoices onto monthly spreadsheet.
- Helping with daily driver vehicle worksheets whenever needed.
- Previous experience of working within an office.
- IT literate, and in particular familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Dealing with customers professionally.
- Previous experience of working within an office environment.
- Good communicator, able to provide clear oral and written advice to field teams and management as required.
- Organising and planning skills to ensure work programmes are established and followed.
- Able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Reliable, responsible, numerate and commercially aware.
- Receptive to training and new ways of working.
- Work consistently to high standards of quality, health and safety.
General: A zero tolerance alcohol and drug abuse policy applies.
To apply please download the application form and return the completed form with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Download application pack