Job Location: Rochester, Kent ME2 4NF
Job Status: Active
Job Career Level: Administration
Job Salary: £24,000 per year
Job Reference code: TP/SH
MTS Cleansing Services Ltd has been an established Waste Management Company for over 35 years. Over the years, we have increased our fleet and employee headcount, generated fantastic long term relationships with our customers across the UK and been recognised as one of the biggest Waste Management companies in the industry. We have won awards for our achievements and want our reputation and success to continue for many more years to come.
We are currently looking for a Transport Planner, based at our Head Office in Rochester, in order to assist with the smooth running of our Transport Department.
What will the job involve?
· Working closely with our Senior Transport Teams to ensure paperwork and admin is up to date.
· Managing the in-house systems and databases (Gatehouse, CTrack, Ortec, AAIR)
· Liaising with Industrial, Commercial and Domestic customers to assist in the delivery of planned and reactive work.
· Managing and maintaining office files
· Dealing with general telephone enquiries from customers and employees.
· Ensure that all jobs are documented correctly
· Being flexible in your approach to work and undertake ad-hoc duties to assist with the operation of the Transport Department
What do we need from you?
· Working hours are Monday to Friday, 07:00 am - 17:00 pm. 45 hours per week
· Previous experience in an office environment is essential
· Previous experience in the transport, waste or logistics industry is desired
· Must have the ability to take on responsibility for your own workload
· Proficient using Microsoft Office systems including Word and Excel.
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Professional disposition
What will you get from us?
· Full training will be provided
· Exceptionally well kept working environment
· Expert advice 24/7
· Life cover
· Auto pension enrolment
· Enhanced holiday after 3 years' service
Annual salary of £24,000