Job Location: Minworth STW, although may be required to work at other locations within a reasonable distance.
Job Status: Permanent (Full-time)
Job Career Level: Experienced (Non-manager)
£25,000.00 per year
Job Reference code: STW/TP/2
Hours: Monday to Friday, 7am - 5pm: 1 hour unpaid for lunch, although may be required to work additional hours when required.
Reporting to: Severn Trent Contracts Manager
Liaising with: Severn Trent Water, Managers, Directors and Drivers
- Assist in providing resource and vehicles to STW planning team as required for the needs of the contract.
- Liaising with STW planning team on a daily basis to effectively plan workload.
- Update Gatehouse system with the previous day’s work.
- Update Transend system with the previous day’s work. Check Transend during the day to ensure compliance.
- Updating Gatehouse on a constant basis with current work.
- Liaising with drivers regarding ongoing work.
- Updating morning and evening whereabouts sheet and sending to OOH and managers. Note any changes made during the day.
- Responding to daily operational queries from drivers.
- Deal with any queries that may occur throughout the day.
- Assisting Contracts Manager with admin adhoc duties and completing ‘forget me nots.’
- Non-specific, however knowledge of Microsoft office systems an advantage.
- Previous experience of working within a logistics transport planning office desirable.
- IT literate, and in particular familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Dealing with customers professionally.
- Previous experience in Waste Water Utilities preferred.
- Good communicator, able to provide clear oral and written advice to field teams and management as required.
- Organising and planning skills to ensure work programmes are established and followed.
- Able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Reliable, responsible, numerate and commercially aware.
- Receptive to training and new ways of working.
- Work consistently to high standards of quality, health and safety.
- Continuous development and training with in house systems including Gatehouse.
- Continuous development and knowledge regarding vehicle capabilities.
- A zero tolerance alcohol and drug abuse policy applies.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an email including your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or download, complete and return our application pack below.
You can also send your completed application pack to: MTS Cleansing Services Ltd, Stanley House, Anthonys Way, Medway City Estate, Rochester, Kent, ME2 4NF.
No agencies or advertising companies please.