As leading flood response specialists, we’re showcasing our services at the world’s largest flood exhibition and conference on 27 and 28 September.
The Flood Expo 2017 takes place at London’s ExCEL and features the latest innovative solutions, with a range of speakers across nine theatre stages. There are also live demonstrations on the Thames, inspirational seminars and live debates. World authorities on all aspects of flooding will be attending.
The Expo will focus on flood prediction, management, prevention and recovery.
Chris Henderson, Sales Director, will be heading up the MTS team at the Expo. Chris said; “We’re looking forward to connecting with a wide range of flood professionals at this event. We offer cost effective emergency response services for all kinds of flood incidents including pollution, hazardous substances and highway spillage clear-ups.”
The MTS stand will feature one of our newest compact jet-vac combination units as a centrepiece. In addition our fleet includes deep lifting super suction tanker units (SSTs), which use air lift technology to successfully complete even the most challenging of tasks. We are confident that our SSTs and our versatile high performance Disab industrial vacuum units out-perform any other suction vehicle currently available.
Flood Expo 2017 is gaining a reputation as being the most influential flood event for several years and tickets are free.
MTS aim to achieve a 4 hour attendance to internal or external flooding at any time throughout the year. When we attend a flood incident we will:
• Contain the flood by using brooms, sandbags, bunds etc
• Identify the source of the problem
• Make recommendations and offer services on how to rectify the problem and to eliminate the risk of further instances
• Remove contaminated water from site to a licensed disposal site
• Pump flood water from property and land
• Clean and disinfect the area locally
• Fence off contaminated land to prevent livestock entering area
• Make recommendations for specialist valeting and drying
Got a question? Not sure which vehicle meets your needs? Go to our frequently asked questions section to find the answers. Alternatively, feel free to contact our expert team who will be happy to help.Learn more